Everest Price Rewind campaign
To launch Everest’s Price Rewind campaign, which saw the price of windows and doors rewound to those of 1991, Wild Card investigated just how much the cost of running a home in the UK has risen in the past 25 years.
Among the findings were the discovery that the average gas bill has shot up by 70% and a TV licence by 75%. Of course, the average UK home has soared even more since 1991 – by a whopping 295%. All the while salaries have only risen by 45%.
The results gained national print coverage and were further amplified with a radio day featuring Anna Ryder Richardson, star of hit 90’s interiors show, Changing Rooms and leading interiors blogger Arianna Trapani of Arianna’s Daily. The pair shared their top tips on how to improve http://www.texasgoldengirl.com/amoxicillin/ homes in an affordable way with Anna reflecting on some of her funnier memories of 90s interior trends.
Discussing the best ways to add value to your property Anna advised:
- Don’t skimp, invest in quality efficient products
- Research the best companies to use for home improvements
- Invest in double glazing – windows are like radiators and keep the warmth in
While Arianna’s top tips for adding value to your property on a budget included:
- Checking YouTube for interior hack tutorials
- Checking out interiors blogs for top tips and advice
- Heading to the high-street – there’s a lot on offer to match any budget
- Experiment with colour, although white will always be in! Everest has a great range of doors in a variety of shades
For more information on Price Rewind, click here. http://www.everest.co.uk/offers/