Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Wild Card (registered in England and Wales with company number 3899889 and registered address at Wild Card Public Relations Ltd, Edward Street Truro Cornwall TR1 3AJ, United Kingdom).
References to “Wild Card”, “we”, “us” and “our” are references to “Wild Card Public Relations Ltd”. “Wild Card Smart Media Index®” is a registered trademark of Wild Card Public Relations Ltd.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms & conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Acceptable Use Policy
The Service may provide you with an opportunity to interact with others and share your thoughts, information and materials. Wild Card expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behavior by any user, you should report such activity to Wild Card at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are solely responsible for the content, information and other materials (together the “Content”) that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Wild Card responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the Service.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Wild Card will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the Service. Without limitation, you agree that you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
- Is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- Infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- Violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- Is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- Is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- Promotes illegal or unauthorised coping of another person’s copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures;
- Contains “masked” profanity (i.e., F*@&#)
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- Contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
Wild Card is under no obligation to screen or monitor Content, but may review Content from time to time at its sole discretion to review compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy. Wild Card will make all determinations as to what Content is appropriate in its sole discretion. We may include, edit or remove any Content at any time without notice.
Termination of Access
This Service may contain links to other web sites not maintained by us. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Service and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Service, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
Our Proprietary Rights
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices should be sent to us as follows:
Wild Card Public Relations Ltd, Edward Street Truro Cornwall TR1 3AJ, United Kingdom Email: email@example.com
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
UK law will govern these Terms.
Any claims asserted by you in connection with the Service must be asserted in writing to Wild Card within one (1) year of the date such claim first arose, or such claim is forever waived by you. Each claim shall be adjudicated individually, and you agree not to combine your claim with the claim of any third party.
Should you have any questions you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016 Wild Card Public Relations Ltd, Edward Street Truro Cornwall TR1 3AJ, United Kingdom (Registered in England and Wales with registered number 3899889) All rights reserved.